Popular Posts

Saturday, January 29, 2011

BEING LONELY

"Being lonely is subjective.. it can never be measured by the number of people around you... its in your mind and its different from being alone"
I never agreed to this thought... before reaching here i have been through two phases of my life.. at my job and in my college.. and with the experiences i have had i concluded that the more number of people you live with or the more number of people you be with , the less lonely you are... those two phases gave totally contrary experiences and hence i derived my own conclusion...
But this phase is one which has proved me wrong... its the feeling of not having anyone so close that u can confide anything to him that makes you feel lonely.. i had that someone in BIT but because of so many people around me i was never able to understand that i am feeling elated because of that one person and not the herd around me... after loosing him too i didn't realize what i was missing.. but finally after coming to this place i am able to figure it out and recognize that one hand that was there to hold my hand in my moment of trials and depression amongst others which were there just to clap on my success... and loosing that hand would be like left alone on the stage in front of thousands of spectators with having no idea of what to perform.... every body is looking at you in anticipation.. some feeling pity for u , most living the moment of their life laughing at you and you standing on the podium looking for the support, falling... every second...
the only string of hope which has made me stand tall in front of the populace has always been there and has made me survive through each and every agony i faced but it has also its constraints. The physical presence matters a lot and that has been missing in this second line of support i have had but i can feel the enormous amount of strength those hands have and hence am living with the thought how jubilant i would be when she would be with me...
"so it is in your mind and it can never be measured by the number of people around u"..i agree to all of these now and has also learnt a lesson that i would like to share with u" be careful before accepting and relying on those hands because it will hurt a lot when it would leave u.. in a worst condition u were before and u just hope u had never had them... " but the thing is that this piece of advice would not be of any help to u as its not u who is making the choice.. it just happens... "SHIT HAPPENS"..:)

1 comment:

  1. Always love it when someone puts raw emotions to words! nice read with an important lesson thrown in ..

    ReplyDelete